Leading choice for ultra-high purity gas users
Detect gas quality upsets before they damage your process. Using Tiger Optics’ HALO H2 hydrogen analyzer, you can verify H2impurity levels with part-per-billion accuracy, drift-free stability and instantaneous response. The HALO H2 is easy and fast to install and effortless to maintain, with built-in zero verification. Its robust design—free of moving parts—results in an analyzer that has a high Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) rate and a very low Cost of Ownership (CoO).
With its patented catalytic conversion technique, utilizing a minute amount of oxygen to cleanly and safely convert hydrogen to moisture, the HALO H2 offers a fully laser-based solution for continuous quality control of your process.
The HALO H2 offers:
- Low parts-per-billion (ppb) detection capability
- Extremely fast speed of response
- Wide dynamic range
- Absolute measurement (freedom from need for calibration gases)
- Low maintenance and cost of ownership
- Compact, portable package, ideal for both fixed and mobile cart installation
- Direct measurement in many matrices, including oxygen.
- Gaseous CRMs & Calibration Gas Mixtures
- High-Purity Gases & Systems
- Research & Development.