Protect your process with the HALO QRP
Modern semiconductor deposition processes — from low-temperature epitaxy to ALD and MOCVD — operate routinely at chamber pressures far below atmosphere and approach the single-digit torr range. At the same time, process temperatures are continuously decreasing. Under these conditions, residual moisture in the chamber poses a significant threat to process quality and production yields.
Tiger Optics’ new HALO QRP is optimised to operate under these low-pressure conditions and deliver exact and reliable real-time measurement to verify moisture residue in, for example, the load lock, transfer and process chambers before H2O contaminants compromise the subsequent process step. Based on Tiger Optics’ proven Continuous-Wave Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy (CW-CRDS) technology, the HALO QRP sets new standards in ease-of-use and measurement precision for this application, and operates at chamber pressures as low as 1 Torr.
Designed for trace level moisture analysis in low pressure (<50 Torr) applications, the HALO QRP offers:
- Moisture detection at partial pressure of 1 µTorr and below
- Absolute accuracy and excellent precision
- Wide dynamic range—over four orders of magnitude
- Low cost of ownership and operational simplicity
- Clean technology—no external calibration gases required
- Compact analyzer footprint, also available as OEM module for equipment/system integration.
Detection Limit and Sensitivity in Concentration Units (ppb)
- Gas Quality Control
- UHP Ammonia & High-Brightness LEDs
- Research & Development
- Semiconductor Process Tools.