HALO RP H2O – trace level moisture analysis at reduced pressure conditions
It’s one thing to monitor and have high confidence in your high purity bulk and specialty gases at the post-purifier stage, but a lot can change as that same gas then travels through the various fab distribution systems and arrives at the equipment or process chamber. Unless you are monitoring close to the substrate or in the process chamber exhaust, there is the risk that high partial pressures of moisture are present during processing, resulting in defects causing yield loss and reliability issues.
For example, in semiconductor fabrication, moisture present in low-temperature epitaxy (LTE) can affect the quality and strain of the epi layers. In HB-LED fabrication, MOCVD processing with high moisture present in NH3, can lead to significant reduction in luminescence and yield loss.
Able to operate in a pressure range from 50 Torr to 15 psig, the HALO RP H2O moisture analyzer provides users with the unmatched accuracy, reliability, speed of response and ease of operation. Monitoring for contaminants close to the substrate or in the process chamber exhaust significantly reduces the risk of process issues that cause product yield losses.
HALO RP H2O features
- Low parts per billion (ppb) moisture detection capability in inert, acid and hydride gases
- Absolute measurement (freedom from calibration gases)
- Wide dynamic range—over four orders of magnitude
- Low cost of ownership and operational simplicity
- Clean technology—no external calibration gases required
- Compact analyzer footprint
- CRDS technology, designated by SEMI-F112 06-13 Standard
- Gas Quality Control
- UHP Ammonia & High-Brightness LEDs
- Research & Development
- Semiconductor Process Tools