Simple trace moisture detection in hydride gases
Semiconductor and High Brightness LED manufacturers rely on ultra-high purity process gases, such as ammonia and phosphine, to build the high-tech products such as smartphones, LED TVs and light bulbs, along with CPU and memory chips that consumers desire. Residual moisture in these critical gases degrade device performance, reduce yield, and negatively impact product and corporate profitability. The HALO LP H2O analyzer is designed to provide users with a simple, cost-effective, and compact analyzer for ensuring trace levels of moisture in NH3 and PH3 are within the required specifications.
Incorporating an absolute pressure controller, the LP (low pressure) version of this analyzer allows users to measure moisture in hydride gases with unmatched accuracy, reliability, and speed of response. Evidenced by our global installed base of about 2000 sensors, users enjoy the freedom from requirements such as periodic sensor maintenance, span calibrations, purifier replacement and pump rebuilds that are commonplace with other technologies. As a result, Tiger Optics’ HALO LP H2O is relied on as an industry leader in the detection of trace moisture levels in ammonia and phosphine for electronic manufacturers and specialty gas suppliers worldwide.
Designed for trace level moisture analysis, the HALO LP H2O offers:
- Low parts per billion (ppb) moisture detection capability in NH3 and PH3
- Absolute measurement (freedom from calibration gases)
- Wide dynamic range—over four orders of magnitude
- Low cost of ownership and operational simplicity
- Clean technology—no external calibration gases required
- Compact analyzer footprint
- User-programmable alarms immediately notify on high events
- Gaseous CRMs & Calibration Gas Mixtures
- UHP Ammonia & High-Brightness LEDs
- High-Purity Gases & Systems
- Research & Development