U3300 incorporates a unique design for multi-point applications where minimal installation costs are essential. Incorporating an easily expandable daisy-chain design, it is suitable for small or large multi-channel dust monitoring applications.
The simple design requires no field set-up or periodic adjustments to the unit and is virtually maintenance free. The RS-485/Modbus RTU field bus communication is compatible with most PLC and generic OPC drivers, making it a versatile tool for integrating to existing data management systems, or creating a separate stand-alone system with the capability to include other monitoring parameters over the same network.
Features of the U3300
- RS-485/Modbus RTU field bus communication, compatible with most PLC and generic OPC drivers on the market
- Unit configuration and adjustment done remotely via field bus
- 4-wire connection, easy daisy-chaining for multi-channel installation, dramatically reduces installation costs
- Widest performance range available, use for flow or emissions applications
- No operator drift or zero adjustments required
- Automatic probe contamination check.
Applications for the U3300
- Bag Leak Detection
- Dust Collector Maintenance
- Product Loss Prevention
- Equipment Protection
- EPA/MACT Compliance.
- Process Optimization
- Gravity Feed
- Injection Flow
- Material Flow Control
- Flow/No Flow Detection.