The electrically heated M&C dilution probe is used in processes where the measuring procedure or the handling of the process gas requires the dilution of the sample gas or the component(s) to be measured, e.g. for extremely toxic gases, for moisture or emission measurement in flue gases.
Since the M&C dilution probe SP2000-H/DIL is based on the well-proven M&C gas sample probe SP2000H, a variety of applications requiring special filter techniques, materials, etc. can be handled without any problems with this dilution probe.
Gas sample dilution probe type SP2000‑H/DIL features:
- external ceramic filter type S‑2K150
- filter porosity: 2 µm
- electrically heated external filter from 0 to 180 °C, adjustable by an integrated thermostat
- high‑temperature limiter with reset key responding at +30 °C above Tset and low‑temperature alarm with potential‑free status‑alarm contact at ‑30 °C below Tset,
- incl. weather protection shield with insulation
- power: 230 V/50 Hz, 800 W
- mounting flange: DN 65 PN 6B with G 3/4″ f connection
- sample gas OUT: 8‑mm‑tube
- material: SS 316Ti, ceramic, Viton®
- Dilution ratio to be indicated with the order