Reliable extractive wet or dry O2 analyzer for 19″ rack installations.
In combination with an ENOTEC gas sampling and conditioning system, the OXITEC® 500E measures oxygen content wet or dry flue gas with a detection limit of 1 ppm.
Components which come into contact with the process gas are made from very high quality corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The modern electronic unit offers straightforward operation. To ensure highest reliability, the electronics have self-monitoring functions which ensures that there is very little maintenance.
The OXITEC® 500E is also ideally suited for the monitoring of oxygen limits, as is often required in the food industry.
- Air separation plants
- Monitoring of inert processes
- Production of technical gases
- Quality control
- High accuracy
- Overview of calibration history
- Sensor life expectancy on display
- Gas tight sensor construction
- Unrivaled long service life