Trelia Converge provides new capability and flexibility in the way you interact with your monitoring equipment and data, with the ability to scale and adapt to your future requirements.
Trelia Converge is engineered and purpose-built from the ground up using robust and extensible programming techniques to deliver a platform that delivers quality data management “out-of-the-box”, yet can be customised to accommodate your own unique use-case.
Retrieve real-time or historical data from any sensor, any brand, anywhere. Whether you have a single sensor, a sophisticated network with 50+ ambient stations, or IoT sensors; equipment and data management has never been easier.
Easily track the status of any instrument in your network from your phone or computer and know immediately if any of your monitors develop a fault or go out of specification.
Trelia gives you flexibility and customisation in analysing and visualising your data, including maps, wind and pollution roses, graphs, and tables. You can manually input data, quick flag data, and carry out statistical analysis and calculations.
Converge software and reporting features
- Server or cloud-based data and reporting options
- Automated reports at your desired frequency (daily, weekly monthly)
- A powerful yet easy to use interface
- Utilisation of proven software platforms for user familiarity
- Advanced email and SMS alerts for exceedances or event alarms.
If you need a Data Logger, the Trelia Converge Logger is an excellent solution for Monitoring site telemetry:
- Data acquisition system Trelia Converge LOG
- Compact Industrial fanless PC hardware
- Windows 10 IOT
- Data acquisition software
- Desktop app developed in C#
- Framework .Net Core 3.0
- Node-red for AZURE IOT HUB communications
- Connectivity for smart environmental monitors
- Edge data processing
- Instruments telemetry for diagnostics & quality control.