The Dust Master Pro 7000 Series is a real-time, five channel particle-counter for simultaneously monitoring Total PM, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1, manufactured in Australia to the highest standards and built to withstand the harshest climates.
The advanced pump system provides accurate data with quiet operation due to consistent 5LPM flow rate and pulsation dampening technology.
The 5LPM flow rate ensures even heavier particles remain entrained to be collected onto the 37mm filter paper giving highly accurate results.
On-site operation is made easy with the quick deploy design, graphical display and dedicated keypad with intuitive menu.
New and extremely powerful Visual Master Pro software makes remote operation a breeze with live data viewing, data download and complete instrument control allowing you to adjust settings, start and stop monitoring, set alarms/alert thresholds and more, all from the comfort of your office.
Key features include:
- Easy field calibration available via Automatic Field Calibration Mode
- Heated inlet and Moisture trap: Eliminates moisture interference on readings and chance of water damage.
- Simultaneous measurement of Total PM, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1.
- TES EPA Mode: Schedule “hours on” and “hours off” to set automatic 3 or 6 day runs and eliminate the need for manual start/stops.
- Lufft Weather Sensor Compatibility: Eliminate the need for additional data loggers by using the DMP7000 to log all met parameters.
- RH controlled heated inlet along with a unique in-line water trap eliminates moisture interference
- Annual factory service recommended. No other maintenance required
- Mains, battery or solar power option
- In-built data logging capability
- Remote data access via 3G modem
- Easy to set alarm capabilities through SMS messaging to mobile phone, external siren or visual beacon
- Available to rent or purchase!