JES Tunnel Safety offer the Smart/ECS, an IoT-enabled gas sensor that can detect up to four gases: (CO, NO, NO2 – other gases on request).
- Installation in-situ
- Stainless steel housing 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- IP rating IP69K
- Connection to tunnel control system by:
- MODBUS RTU (RS-485)
- MODBUS/TCP (Ethernet)
- Analogue and relay outputs
- Web service (Ethernet)
- Integrated web server for visualisation, configuration, data logging, remote maintenance (Ethernet option only)
- Optional smart/HUB IoT operating and control unit with touch display
- Plug & play operation
- smart/ECS sensor to be mounted in-situ (directly in the tunnel’s driving area)
- Optional smart/HUB with touch display
Gas monitoring during normal operation is used to control the tunnel ventilation at normal operation. If and with how much power artificial ventilation by jet fans is operated depends on the measured visibility and gas concentration.
Electrochemical gas sensor cells induce currents proportional to the prevailing gas concentration. With these currents and the measured temperature, the gas sensor modules calculate the gas concentrations.
- Specifically designed for application in tunnels
- Precalibrated gas sensor modules for easy exchange
- Low maintenance requirements, stable, accurate
- Smart IoT enabled solution from sensor over hub to asset management
- Condition monitoring
- Remote maintenance
- Flexible integration into tunnel control system