WS3000-UMB Reference Weather Sensor
New class of Smart Weather Sensors with high-quality aluminum housing: WS3000 Climate Reference Sensor for Calibration / Verification of Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Pressure
Relative humidity is measured by means of a heated capacitive sensor element; a precision PT100 measuring element is used to measure air temperature. A resonant pressure transducer is employed for precise pressure measurement.
Accuracy in Detail:
- Temperature better than +/- 0.1°C
- Relative Humidity better than +/- 2%
- Air Pressure better than +/- 0.1 hPa.
Measurement output can be accessed by the following protocols: UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, UMB-ASCII 2.0, SDI-12, NMEA.
- Parameters measured: Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure (redundant pressure as option)
- Measurement technology: PT100/Temp, Capacitive/RH, MEMS Resonant Pressure transducer
- Product highlights: high-quality full-metal construction with ventilated radiation shield for air temperature / humidity measurements, Traceable accuracy, Modular architecture, Drift-free sensing technologies, Easy maintenance and calibration possibilities
- Interfaces: RS485, 2-wire, half-duplex/WiFi.