WS3100-UMB Reference Weather Sensor
New class of Smart Weather Sensors with high-quality aluminum housing: WS3100 Climate Reference Sensor for Calibration / Verification of Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Pressure and Solar Radiation
Relative humidity is measured by means of a heated capacitive sensor element; a precision PT100 measuring element is used to measure air temperature. A resonant pressure transducer is employed for precise pressure measurement. Due to the integrated Kipp & Zonen CMP10 pyranometer, global radiation values are in a secondary standard quality.
Accuracy in detail:
- Temperature better than +/- 0.1°C
- Relative Humidity better than +/- 2%
- Air Pressure better than +/- 0.1 hPa
- Solar Radiation better than 5% W/m2 (secondary standard).
Measurement output can be accessed by the following protocols: UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, UMB-ASCII 2.0, SDI-12 and NMEA.
- Parameters measured: Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure (redundant pressure as option), global radiation
- Measurement technology: PT100/Temp, Capacitive/RH, MEMS Resonant Pressure transducer, Kipp & Zonen CMP10 / radiation
- Product highlights: Metal housing with ventilated radiation shield temperature/humidity measurements, Traceable accuracy, Modular architecture, Drift-free sensing technologies, Easy maintenance & calibration possibilities, CMP10 Secondary Standard Kipp & Zonen Pyranometer
- Interfaces: RS485, 2-wire, half-duplex/WiFi.