Visibility Sensor VS20k-UMB
New version of the known Lufft VS20 visibility sensor with a measurement range of 10-20,000m, easy calibration functionality, sea waterproof housing and (active) spider defence.
The VS20k visibility sensor measures visibility up to 20,000 m, ideal for road traffic applications on motorways, highways or bridges.
A calibration device is available (optional).
The VS20k-UMB is configured via the software UMB Config Tool:
- Reading / Changing of the current configuration
- Polling of the current measurement values,
- The software allows configurations to be loaded and stored.
Measurement data is available for further processing in the form of the standard protocol Lufft UMB. ASD = Active Spider Defense: The built-in vibrating motor ensures at irregular intervals that the VS2k visibility sensor is not so prone to spiders. The construction of VS2k also reduces the frequency of maintenance.
- Parameters measured: Visibility (measuring range 10-20,000 m)
- Measurement technology: 45° forward light scattering
- Product highlights: suitable for extreme ambient conditions, active spider defence, seawater resistant, compatible interfaces
- Interfaces: RS-485, analogue output.