Leading choice for ultra-high purity gas users
Detect gas quality upsets before they damage your process. Using Tiger Optics’ HALO OK oxygen analyzer, you can verify oxygen impurity levels with part-per-trillion accuracy, drift-free stability and instantaneous response. You’ll find our system exceptionally easy and fast to install, and effortless to maintain, with built-in zero verification. Its robust design—free of moving parts—results in an analyzer that has a high Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) rate and a very low Cost of Ownership (CoO).
With its patented catalytic conversion technique, utilizing a minute amount of hydrogen to cleanly and safely convert oxygen to moisture, the OK offers a fully laser-based solution for Continuous Quality Control of your process. Based on powerful Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy, the HALO OK aligns with the SEMI F-112 standard for moisture dry-down characterization of gas systems. Pair the new HALO OK with our HALO KA for ppt-level moisture measurement to enjoy the many advantages of profit-boosting CRDS technology for both critical contaminants.
Designed for trace-level oxygen analysis, the HALO OK offers:
- Industry-leading parts-per-trillion detection capability
- Unprecedented speed of response
- Wide dynamic range
- Absolute measurement (freedom from need for calibration gases)
- Low maintenance and cost of ownership
- Compact, portable package, ideal for both fixed and mobile cart installation
- Direct measurement in many matrices
- Gas Quality Control
- Gaseous CRMs & Calibration Gas Mixtures
- High-Purity Gases & Systems
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Research & Development