Enabling Ultimate Moisture Detection Performance in Semiconductor Manufacturing
The HALO KA Max excels in trace-level H2O detection in bulk gases and specialty gases used in semiconductor manufacturing.
With the HALO KA Max, users can verify moisture impurity levels down to 100 ppt in semi bulk gases, with drift-free stability and virtually instant response to moisture upsets.
The HALO KA Max, based on Tiger Optics’ latest platform, offers exceptional speed and further improved usability in an all-inclusive and compact form factor. The analyzer is fast to install, easy to use and effortless to maintain, with built-in zero verification.
Pair the HALO KA Max with the HALO OK for ppt-level oxygen measurement to enjoy the benefits of advancements in laser-based technology for both of these critical contaminants.
Maximizing ultimate low-detection-level performance and speed of response, the HALO KA Max offers:
- Parts per trillion (ppt) moisture detection capability in an array of gases
- Absolute measurement (freedom from calibration)
- Field proven lowest Cost of Ownership and ease of use
- Wide dynamic range—over four orders of magnitude
- Unprecedented speed of response at sub-ppb H2O levels
- Compact footprint (two HALO KA Max fit in a 19” rack)
- High-Purity Gases & Systems
- Research & Development