Measure CO with confidence
Whether for process control or quality control, gas suppliers need accurate, low-level contaminant monitoring to ensure gas quality with no impurities. For refineries and chemical plants it is especially critical to measure carbon monoxide in hydrogen since high levels can poison a customer’s process and a supplier’s reputation.
Monitor purity with the HALO 3 CO analyzer, designed to provide unparalleled accuracy and reliability for your most critical carbon monoxide measurements. Compact and easy to use, this analyzer features Tiger Optics’ proven Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy to detect less than 100 ppb of carbon monoxide in your process streams.
Users enjoy freedom from periodic sensor maintenance, and with no calibration gases required, operating costs are nearly eliminated. With drift-free stability and rapid response time, the HALO 3 CO is ideal for the continuous, online gas monitoring that is critical to process control in gas and chemical industries or anywhere purity is a necessity.
The HALO 3 CO ensures purity and process protection with:
- Parts per billion (ppb) carbon monoxide detection capability
- Wide measurement range, from 0 – 2000 parts per million (ppm)
- Freedom from calibration (absolute measurement technology)
- Low cost of ownership
- Compact design
- Simple software interface
- CEM Standards Preparation
- Gas Quality Control
- Gaseous CRMs & Calibration Gas Mixtures
- High-Purity Gases & Systems
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Research & Development
- Syngas & Fuel Gas Production