The HALO 3 CH4 trace level methane gas analyzer provides users with the unmatched accuracy, reliability, speed of response and ease of operation that users of Tiger Optics analyzers have come to know and expect. Featuring Tiger Optics’ proven Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy-based trace gas sensor in a very compact and economic analyzer design, this versatile analyzer allows users to measure methane in most inert and passive gases with just one device. Users also enjoy freedom from requirements such as periodic sensor maintenance, span calibrations, purifier replacement and pump rebuilds. As a result, the HALO is ideally suited to many applications where trace gas measurement is extremely critical. These applications include silicon wafer manufacturing monitoring, fixed bulk gas continuous quality control, process tool monitoring, air separation, gas cylinder quality control and many other demanding applications.
Designed for trace level methane analysis, the HALO 3 CH4 offers:
- Low single-digit parts per billion (ppb) methane detection capability in an array of gases
- Absolute measurement (freedom from calibration gases)
- Wide dynamic range
- Low cost of ownership and operational simplicity
- Clean technology—no external calibration gases required
- Compact analyzer footprint.
- Air Separation Units & Nitrogen Plants
- Gas Quality Control
- Gaseous CRMs & Calibration Gas Mixtures
- High-Purity Gases & Systems
- Research & Development.