Gasmet Flame Ionization Detector (GFID) is designed for continuous total hydrocarbon (THC) measurements. GFID analyzer offers a TÜV certified solution (QAL1) for measuring pollutants from hot, wet and corrosive gas streams.
The measurement is based on fire ionization detection. The certified measuring ranges are from 0-15 to 0-500 mg/m3.
The GFID analyzer is integrated to the Gasmet EN 15267 certified Continuous Emission Monitoring System CEMS ll ef and used in fully automatic mode.
The Gasmet Flame Ionization Detector (GFID) is designed for continuous total hydrocarbon (THC) measurements. Gasmet Continuous Emission Monitoring System CEMS ll ef is equipped with GFID analyzer, offering a TÜV certified solution (QAL1) for measuring pollutants from hot, wet and corrosive gas streams.
- Measuring principle: Fire ionization detection FID
- Response time: T90: < 1.5s
- Operating temperature: 5 – 45°C
- Power supply: 115 or 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 500 VA max.
- Sample flow rate: 2 l/min
- Sample gas pressure: Ambient FID cell
- Heated block temperature: Up to 191°C
- Capillary block temperature: Heated up to 180°C
- Converter efficiency rate: > 99 %
- Ranges: 0-10/100/1,000/10,000 ppm
- Accuracy: 1% of reading between 15% and 100% of full scale
- Noise: < 0.5 % of full scale
- Span drift: < 1 %/24 h
- Zero drift: < 1 %/24 h
- Linearity: < 1 % for a concentration between 10% and 100% of the full scale’s range
- Lowest detection limit: 0.05 ppm on the 10ppm range
- Span gas: C3H8 or CH4
- Burner supply: H2/He gas mixture (0.7 bar, 5 l/h), Gas cylinder (180 bar, 50 l) lasts approximately 75 hours.
- Oxidizer: Instrument air
- Internal zero air catalyst converter
- Connected to Calcmet software through analog outputs
Please refer to the CEMS II ef datasheet for system specific performance parameters
- Dimensions: 483 x 177 x 470 mm
- Weight: 22 kg