The Gasmet DX4040 is a portable FTIR multi-Component gas analyzer ideally suited to numerous applications involving indoor and outdoor air monitoring of non-condensing gases, including Green House Gases (GHG). 25 gases can be analyzed at the same time using the supplied PDA. The PDA can be loaded with multiple “applications” each containing 25 gases.
The DX4040 is ideal for on-site measurements of both organic and inorganic compounds at low concentrations in ambient air. Typical applications are industrial hygiene, emergency response and security/border protection. The communication between the analyzer module and PDA is wireless via Bluetooth.
- Accounts for interferences and can identify unknown compounds
- Can measure 25 gases simultaneously
- Raw data is saved for post analysis
- Library of >200 gases available for measurement and library of 5000+ for identification of unknown gases
- Sub PPM levels possible without pre-concentration ensuring quick response time
- Zero Calibration on clean air or Nitrogen is the only calibration required.