The DURAG D-R 820 is an extractive dust monitor for wet sample gas to monitor low to medium dust concentrations.
- extractive measurement, continuous measurement, dilution of the sample
- suitable for systems with variable gas speed
- hyperkinetic sampling
- allows calibration to measure the dust concentration in mg/m3
- single sided mounting to the chimney
- automatic zero and reference point check
- automatic measurement and correction of contamination of optical surfaces
- laser light source with long lifetime
- easy installation, adjustment and maintenance without a PC
- local control panel and LCD display.
Suitable for dust concentration measurement
- at garbage, hazardous waste and sewage sludge incinerators
- at power stations with gas, oil, coal or co-firing
- at systems behind the flue gas scrubber
- at systems behind de-sulfurization
- at systems with low exhaust temperature and constant or occasional dew point.