The DURAG D-R 320 is a scattered light dust monitor that detects the lowest to medium dust concentrations in dry flue and process gas.
The D-R 320 is based on the back-scattered light principle – the light of a red laser diode illuminates the dust particles in the measuring volume of the flue gas duct. The light scattered backward by these particles is detected and evaluated.
A unique feature of the D-R 320 is the automatic background light compensation with means of a patented optical system with dual detector. This allows for an easy and quick installation without any adjustment. A light trap is not required.
- single sided installation on a standard flange
- easy startup without adjustment
- automatic background light compensation without light trap
- automatic zero and reference point check
- automatic contamination control and correction
- integrated purge air regulation and purge air control
- minimum maintenance
- EN 15267 certified
- digital interface according to VDI 4201-3
Continuous emission monitoring, e.g:
- on incineration plants generally
- on plants according to IED 2010/75/EU
- on waste, hazardous waste and sewage sludge incineration plants
- on cement manufacturing plants
- on power plants with gas, oil, coal or co-firing
- on plants for the incineration of biomass
- ventilation units
- filter units