The DURAG D-FL 220 provides a suitability-tested and certified ultrasonic measuring system to measure the velocity and the volume flow of flue gas or process gas in pipes or ducts, particularly for wet and aggressive smoke emissions.
- Non-contact measuring method
- Measurement possible below dew point and for high dust concentrations
- Continuous measurement of normalized volume flow and gas velocity
- Automatic zero point and reference point control
- Convenient operation via remote access with web interface
- Operation with or without control unit
- Very low maintenance.
Suitable for velocity and volume flow measurement
- Volume flow measuring at low speeds
- Plants with damp and/or aggressive exhaust gas
- Volume flow measurement at high dust content
- Plants requiring official approval acc. to IED 2010/75/EU
- Plants requiring compliance to 40 CFR 60 US EPA PS6
- Emission trading of green house gases GHG acc. to 2003/87/EG / MRR
- Power industry
- Biomass incineration
- Waste incineration
- Cement industry
- Process monitoring.
CE, QAL1 (DIN EN 14181 / DIN EN ISO 14956 / DIN EN 15267-3), MCERTS, EAC