Class I, Div. 2 for hydrocarbon feedstocks and syngas
Just in time to meet the growing demand for high-quality hydrogen feedstock, Tiger Optics’ CO-rekt™ analyzer brings the renowned benefits of Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy to your HyCO and SMR plants. This powerful, proven technology offers safe, fast and stable performance that allows you to efficiently manage your PSA beds to maximize yields and minimize contamination. The CO-rekt’s dynamic range spans over four orders of magnitude, from parts-per-billion to parts-per-million. Other benefits include:
- Drift-free performance: Avoid the downtime and labor cost tied to older technology’s need for frequent calibration. Tiger’s technology is so stable that it does not require calibration. No more need to store and to manage calibration cylinders or pay for complex sampling systems. And, remember, the less need for intervention, the less that can go wrong.
- No consumables and spare parts: The CO-rekt is all solid state. Lose those pesky choppers and save on repair costs, as well as inventory management and storage space.
- Packaged for plant use: With Class I, Div. 2 certification, the CO-rekt combines a purged NEMA enclosure with a space-saving wall-mount configuration designed for narrow instrument sheds.
- Insensitive to vibration: No more plant trips triggered by the mere slam of a door to the instrument shed. Protects up-time bonuses and avoids fines.
Slam the door! Our analyzers are impervious to vibration and proven to stand up to long-term use in industrial applications. Designed in collaboration with one of the world’s leading hydrogen manufacturers, the CO-rekt is guaranteed to increase uptime and decrease risk. Freedom from calibration and low cost of ownership allows users to operate with confidence and ease in the field.
- Air Separation Units & Nitrogen Plants
- High-Purity Gases & Systems
- Syngas & Fuel Gas Production