The superior analytical solution for your High-Brightness LED needs
The ALOHA+ H2O advances moisture detection in ammonia (NH3) to unprecedented levels. The analyzer provides specialty gas and High-Brightness LED makers with the exceptional detection limits, accuracy, reliability, speed of response and ease of operation that Tiger Optics customers have come to expect. LED manufacturers rely on Tiger Optics’ family of proven Continuous-Wave Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopybased moisture sensors to ensure the ammonia process gas is of the high quality necessary to produce High Brightness LEDs.
The cost effective analyzer is quick to install, easy to use and effortless to maintain. There are no offline periodic sensor maintenance procedures, no span calibrations, no purifier replacement and no pump rebuilds required. The ALOHA+ H2O analyzer is fully self-calibrating and the “bright” choice for your detection needs!
Designed for trace level moisture analysis in ammonia, the ALOHA+ H2O offers:
- 1.6 parts per billion (ppb) detection capability in ammonia (NH3) and sub-ppb in inert matrices
- Rapid response time
- Wide dynamic range
- Absolute and calibration-free measurement technology
- Extremely low cost of ownership
- User-friendly touchscreen and remote communication
- UHP Ammonia & High-Brightness LEDs
- Research & Development