Thomson Environmental Systems is proud to support CASANZ22 as both Principal Partner and Coffee Cart Sponsor Partner.
The 26th International Clean Air and Environment Conference is on September 12-14 at The Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel, Glenelg, South Australia.
CASANZ22 is a fully peer-reviewed conference where industry comes together to collaborate via Special Interest Group Workshops, training courses, breakfast seminars, site visits, the gala dinner and awards evening, and much more. It’s importance to industry and scientific information sharing is vital.
Highlights include Keynotes by representatives of CSIRO, EPAs and many leading Universities and Australian Environmental Consulting firms.
The CASANZ22 Scientific Organising Committee, comprising Australia’s leading Environmental Scientists and Consultants have delivered an outstanding and varied program.
CASANZ22 will present advancements and research across the following areas:
- future of energy, transport and air emissions
- air quality health effects
- innovative technologies and methods in measurement, modelling, visualisation and communication
- air quality dispersion modelling and assessment
- balancing the competing demands of different regulatory frameworks
- short-lived climate pollutants
- biomass burning
- community engagement and citizen science
- odour assessment, management and control
- indoor air quality
- industry, transport and infrastructure
- climate change impacts and mitigation
As CASANZ22 Principal Partner and Coffee Cart Sponsor Partner since 2002 we welcome you and look forward to seeing you there!